Wednesday 24 June 2009

Studio Diary: Wednesday, 24th June; Day 3


Late night practicing (sounds ominous) and reading (Harry Potter; though I would never admit to it. Oops) has left me waking up at 8.00am feeling like ass. I butter some bread, burn Anthony Green onto a CD, and drive to Denis' for 9.00am. We have now worked out a system between us where we always meet up half an hour later than the proposed time. An unspoken understanding.

I arrive to just Denis and call Theo and find out he isn't showing up today because he has 'stuff to do'. Hmmm. Mario wasn't coming either (already knew) so just guitarists. Despite the lack of people we got alot done and had fun 'improv-ing' and watching MTV Dance, getting guitars done for both Song 1 and Mr A.M. Next recording session, is on Friday at 8.30am (9.00am) again, where Theo will do keyboard for Song 1 and Mr A.M, and Mario bass for Mr A.M. Which means I can chill on the bed and watch mini DV tapes on a screen smaller than my palm. Then we intend to start Song 2 in someway or form.

No comments: