Tuesday 23 June 2009

Studio Diary: Tuesday, 23rd June; Day 2



Fueling myself with Coco Pops and pitta bread, I made it to Denis' by 9am, half an hour later than the decided time. Theo arrived minutes later and Mario an hour or so because he couldn't get out of bed. Slacker. We did song 4 today, Mario, Denis and myself laying our shit down like we were born for this purpose and this purpose only. We were done within 2 hours. Theo left to meet his girlfriend since there were no keyboard parts in the song and vocals are later.

Mario, unable to come tomorrow, then recorded his bass for Song 1, whilst I rifled through DV tapes and labelled them. They were mostly footage of Austria and filled with jamming sessions, beautiful landscapes and 'your mum' jokes. I recorded my distortion parts and we decided to call it a day. The guys had their graduation practice at 4.30pm; kids. I went running around 7ish.

No comments: