Saturday 27 June 2009

Studio Diary: Friday, 26th June; Day 4


(Michael as Denis)

I wake early; ill from the hot weather + cold air conditioning and tired from no sleep to find out Michael Jackson has died (i feel his death may have spiritually had something to do with me not getting sleep). I take a panadol and leave for Denis'.

I arrive at 9.00. Mario shortly after. We record his bass for Mr A.M. and sellotape things to my face for amusement. We then mention Michael Jackson, Denis had no idea. We then go on about how Denis 'lives in a hole'. We call Theo and he couldn't come at the present time, since water pipes in his house burst or some shit, and he is up to his knees in water (i made the last bit up). Mario leaves and then I leave cos im sick and sleep till 3 in the afternoon. Theo went to Denis' later that day to do keyboard for Song 1 and Mr A.M.

No comments: