Wednesday 23 September 2009

END of STUDIO DIARY; on my part.


OK. Basically, I've left the country now. And it was me writing these accounts and since I'm not there I can only give you 'the bread' i.e. what is happening. I cannot give you 'the butter' i.e. the funny little quotes that make this worth reading (if at all). HOWEVER the butter may be found on TWITTER. Visit it and follow us. We can be found as 'SSPband'. Also the Twitter is on the side of the blog (to your right) so yeah!

Before I left we had the site out and the new promo. Since then it has been back to mixing. Mainly on Denis' part. I think he prefers doing it alone at times? Theo and Mario are working jobs but whenever they have the time they go by to work with Denis. Me? Well I can't do much, but I've taken it upon myself these next 2 months to network and whore ourselves as much as possible. Basically get contacts for when the album is done! Not what you know; who you know.

We will be together around december again for a couple shows hopefully :D

I reckon you should se some new material in a month or so. But don't bet your life on it. The procedure needs care and time. The blog will be update every so often, every couple weeks? to give you the lowdown on what is happening!

Take care and thanks for following all summer!
Michael xx

No comments: