Sunday 15 March 2009

Mid - March


It's now pretty much exactly middle of March! We have: Song 1, Song 2 and Cairo in the bag. All will be touched up constantly until they're perfect, but believe me, when I say they are sounding heavy!

Theo now has his laptop, hopefully required programs will be installed on it over the next few days. Song 3 is being done today, and then it's basically Song 4 and 5. It's understandable if you have no idea what songs we are talking about, we just have two left.


I leave the UK in 5 days, arriving early early early next Saturday morning, to which I am promised 5 hours of practice a day at the least and maybe an early gig before Austria on the 31st in Nicosia. This is still in the works but as soon as it is confirmed I'm sure it'll be on the Myspace so keep your ears and eyes open!


I will probably post the next blog on my way or as soon as I get to Cyprus.
For now know that everything is going great, and we have so much practice ahead of us!

Adios, Michael x

No comments: